SAQ Restauration has developed a full range of services adapted to the reality of restaurateurs, bar operators and permit holders. SAQ Restauration offers you:
- professional advice adapted to your reality
- analysis of your wine list
- suggestions and recommendations
- courteous service, in person and on the phone
New! All end of batch products are now identified (fin de lots). Please note this is your last chance to grab those products until the new batch comes in.
* For more information, call the Centres de relation clientèle – Restauration :
Montreal : 514 254-8686 or 1 866 554-8686
Quebec : 418 654-2950 or 1 866 654-2950
There are several ways to obtain the products you need:
Two cash-and-carry outlets designed specifically for hotel and restaurant operators and bar owners let you make your purchases on site (telephone orders are not accepted).
- Broad selection of regular and specialty products by the bottle or case
- Useful wine classification, with regular and specialty products grouped by country
- Experienced personnel ready to handle your requests
- Fast service for your small orders
- Information and advice area
- Free tasting station
- Parking and loading spaces
- Open seven days a week and at hours adapted to your needs
SAQ Restauration – Cash and Carry, Saint Zotique
150 Saint Zotique Street West
Montreal, QC H2S 1P4
Tel.: 514 274-6720
SAQ Restauration – Cash and Carry, Saint Patrick
1900 Saint Patrick Street
Montreal, QC H3K 1A9
Tel.: 514 937-0330
SAQ Restauration – Cash and Carry, Quebec
2900, Einstein street
Quebec, (QC) G1X 4B3
Tel.: 418 977-0260
Extended and regular services are available in our SAQ, Sélection and Signature outlets. You can phone ahead to have small orders prepared in advance or drop by to select and purchase the products and take them with you.
Extended service (Extenso)
- Small orders ready in 24 hours or less
- Broad range of regular and specialty products
- Dedicated advisors on site
- Telephone orders
- Walk-in service for your immediate, low-volume needs
Regular service (Pratica)
- Orders ready in 48 hours or less
- Range of regular and specialty products
- Telephone orders
Maestro service lets you make your orders by telephone or online while taking advantage of the advice and support of experts dedicated exclusively to you.
- Delivery in 48 hours or less in the regions served (certain conditions apply)
- Access to the SAQ’s entire regular and specialty product catalogue (excluding SAQ Signature outlet products)
- Advisors trained to deal with your specific needs
- Ordering by telephone or online
- Open Monday to Friday
Add a distinctive touch to your wine list by ordering exclusive private import products. To take advantage of this service, you must:
- read the Private Order Policy for Permit Holders (PDF - 65 KB);
- ensure you meet the established requirements by referring to the Evaluation Criteria (PDF - 13 KB ), the Applicable Storage Fees (PDF - 10 KB) and the Delivery Conditions (PDF - 19 KB - French only);
- understand that the transportation and customs clearance charges, taxes and the SAQ’s markup will be added to the product’s sales price;
- contact the Private Order Service in order to obtain a user ID and password;
- submit your private order request using the online form. The following information is required for the form:
- your user ID and password
- the supplier’s name and contact information (business address and pickup address)
- the commercial name of the product and its country of origin, colour and vintage (if applicable)
- the bottle size and percentage of alcohol
- the number of bottles per case
- the supplier’s price and currency.
The SAQ will coordinate the procurement operation and inform you when your order has arrived.
Information: Private Order Service
Telphone: 514 254-8686
Private Order Product Return Policy
Can defective products be returned?
The SAQ provides a one-year guarantee against any defects in products sold on a private order basis. Only reimbursements, not refunds, are offered for defective products. To return a defective private order product, speak with an SAQ outlet or the Montreal Centre de relation clientèle at 514 254-8686.
Can products in good condition be returned?
The SAQ does not allow this type of return for private order products.