Broiled Oysters with almonds
3 to 5 minutes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
60 mL (1/4 cup) butter
60 mL (1/4 cup) almond butter
1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
250 mL (1 cup) bread crumbs
60 mL (1/4 cup) slivered almonds
15 mL (1 tbsp) finely chopped parsley
24 oysters, opened
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter with the almond butter and the cayenne, stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the bread crumbs, almonds and parsley.
- Mix with your fingers.
- Cover an oven-proof platter with coarse salt and place the oysters on it.
- Garnish each with the almond mixture. Broil for three minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden.
- Serve with lemon wedge.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.