Georges Vigouroux Pigmentum Malbec Cahors 2014
- Duck breasts with hazelnutes, foie gras sauce and herbed squash
- Cassoulet (lamb and duck)
- Duck hot dog with cabbage and tapenade
- Bison medallions with mixed berries
Designation of originCahors
Regulated designationAppellation origine controlée (AOC)
Malbec 100 %
Degree of alcohol13.5 %
Sugar content2.2 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2008
Under the purplish red colour, the nose is medium and simple. Enjoy this dry, full-bodied and fruity red featuring refreshing acidity. On the palate, it showcases firm tannins and a broad mouthfeel that leads into a medium finish.
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage.
Between: 16°C And: 17°C
Pour into carafe 30 minutes before serving
Tint: Purplish Red
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $15.05
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.