Bisol Crede 2014
- Chicken skewers with tequila and lime
- Boiled lobster with lemon-caper butter
- Citrusy shrimp brochettes with chive sauce
- Bagel with smoked salmon, apple and two cheeses
Suggested cocktailsBack to the Product Informations submenu
Designation of originConegliano Valdobbiadene - Prosecco
Regulated designationDenominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
ProducerBisol Desiderio & Figli Societa Agricola
Glera 85 % Pinot blanc 10 % Verdiso 5 %
Size750 ml All sizes available
Degree of alcohol11.5 %
Sugar content6.8 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2011
This dry pale yellow sparkling wine features medium empyreumatic, floral and fruity scents and offers fine and persistent bubbles. Discover this medium-bodied sparkling wine expressing refreshing acidity and offering a broad texture.
Between: 8°C And: 10°C
Tint: Pale Yellow
Persistence of bubbles: Persistent
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $22.60
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.