Domaine Stépahne Tissot Arbois Savagnin 2010
- Endives stuffed with cream cheese
- Chicken and mushroom vol-au-vent
- Father's day surf and turf
- Cauliflower and bacon gratin
Designation of originArbois
Regulated designationAppellation origine controlée (AOC)
Savagnin 100 %
Degree of alcohol13.5 %
Sugar content1.3 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2007
Under the golden yellow colour, the intense and complex nose evokes woody, empyreumatic, spicy, fruity and mineral notes. On the palate, it offers a full-bodied mouthfeel that leads into a long finish. Enjoy this dry, full-bodied and woody white featuring refreshing acidity.
Dry, full-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 10 years following the vintage.
Between: 8°C And: 10°C
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $30.75
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.