La Cave de la Reine Jeanne Arbois Savagnin 2011
- Butterflied Chicken With Goat Cheese and Grapes
- Basque-style egg casserole with baguette sticks
- California salad with salmon
- Barbecued eggplant-cheese stacks
Designation of originArbois
Regulated designationAppellation origine controlée (AOC)
ProducerLa Cave de la Reine Jeanne
Savagnin 100 %
Degree of alcohol13.5 %
Sugar content1.3 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2007
Under the golden yellow colour, the intense and complex nose evokes woody, empyreumatic, spicy, fruity and mineral notes. On the palate, it offers a full-bodied mouthfeel that leads into a long finish. Enjoy this dry, full-bodied and woody white featuring refreshing acidity.
Dry, full-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 10 years following the vintage.
Between: 8°C And: 10°C
Tint: Golden Yellow
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $31.00
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.