Le Clos Jordanne Claystone Terrace Chardonnay 2012
- Chicken and mushroom vol-au-vent
- Cabbage Rolls Stuffed with mushroom
- Chicken brochettes with tapenade
- Black cod fillet with miso
SubregionNiagara Peninsula, Twenty Mile Bench
Regulated designationVintners quality alliance (VQA)
ProducerLe Clos Jordanne
Degree of alcohol13.5 %
Sugar content3.0 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
This dry straw yellow coloured wine features medium woody, empyreumatic and fruity scents and offers a full-bodied texture.
Dry, full-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage.
Between: 11°C And: 13°C
Tint: Straw Yellow
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $41.75
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.