Norman Hardie Chardonnay 2010
- Chicken and mushroom vol-au-vent
- Cabbage Rolls Stuffed with mushroom
- Chicken brochettes with tapenade
- Black cod fillet with miso
Regulated designationVintners quality alliance (VQA)
Chardonnay 100 %
Degree of alcohol12.7 %
Sugar content2.7 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2009
This dry golden yellow coloured wine features intense woody, empyreumatic, spicy and fruity scents and offers a full-bodied texture.
Dry, medium-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage.
Between: 11°C And: 13°C
Pour into carafe before serving
Tint: Golden Yellow
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $45.75
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.