Alma Negra 2013
- Duck breasts with hazelnutes, foie gras sauce and herbed squash
- Cassoulet (lamb and duck)
- Duck hot dog with cabbage and tapenade
- Bison medallions with mixed berries
Regulated designationIndication géographique (IG)
ProducerA. Bartholomaus & E. Catena
Malbec 85 % Bonarda 15 %
Degree of alcohol13.5 %
Sugar content2.3 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2010
Purplish red in colour, this red boasts a intense nose exuding animal, woody, empyreumatic, spicy, floral and fruity aromas. Discover this full-bodied wine expressing refreshing acidity and offering a broad texture and fleshy tannins. It also unveils a intense mouthfeel that leads into a long finish.
Dry, full-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 8 years following the vintage.
Between: 10°C And: 12°C
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $19.95
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.