Beringer Founders' Estate Pinot Noir
This surprising Pinot Noir by Beringer, a Napa Valley winery founded in 1876, possesses accents of raspberry and spices. It’s just the wine to uncork with chicken or pork flavoured with herbs, tea or berries.
- Tea-marinated pork tenderloin
- Beef brochettes with yogourt and herb sauce
- Barbecued pork loin with mustard and orange
- Beef burgers with blue cheese
Regulated designationAmerican Viticultural Areas (AVA)
Pinot noir 100 %
Degree of alcohol13.9 %
Sugar content7.0 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
This dry cherry-red coloured wine features medium woody, spicy and fruity scents and offers a broad texture as well as fleshy tannins.
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage.
Between: 15°C And: 16°C
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $20.00
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.