Château Haut-Bertinerie, Premières Côtes de Blaye 2012
- Butterflied Chicken With Goat Cheese and Grapes
- Basque-style egg casserole with baguette sticks
- California salad with salmon
- Barbecued eggplant-cheese stacks
Designation of originPremières Côtes de Blaye
Regulated designationAppellation origine controlée (AOC)
ProducerBantegnies et Fils
Sauvignon blanc 100 %
Degree of alcohol13 %
Sugar content1.9 g/L
Type of bottle closureCork
Type of containerColoured glass container
Vintage tasted: 2007
Straw yellow in colour, this white boasts a medium nose exuding woody, spicy and fruity aromas. Discover this medium-bodied wine expressing refreshing acidity and offering a broad texture. It also unveils a intense mouthfeel that leads into a medium finish.
Dry, medium-bodied and woody
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage.
Between: 10°C And: 12°C
Tint: Straw Yellow
Sugar perception: Dry
Regular price: $25.25
Please create an account and sign in to add products to your favourites.
* SAQ Inspire points are offered to members only and are not valid in SAQ Dépôt stores unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients must be members before completing the transaction, failing which, they will not benefit from the promotional offers. No points or other benefits will be awarded for the transaction once it has been processed. To become a member or learn more, please visit SAQ Inspire.
*Legal note: SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.