- The SAQ
- Financial results at the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Results for the third quarter of 2014-2015
- Results for the second quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014–2015
- Quebec wine sales up 40%
- Financial results for fiscal 2013-2014
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for the second quarter of 2013–2014
- A special place for Quebec wines
- New president and chief executive officer as of January 1, 2014
- The SAQ presents the 2nd edition of Happy November!
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for fiscal 2012-2013
Press releases - archives
- SAQ presents CHIHULY at MBAM
- Generous Wines - Results
- Generous Wines
- Change in the chairmanship on May 1, 2013
- Véronique Rivest remporte la 2e place à Tokyo
- Go Véro Tokyo!
- Third edition of the Quebec City wine and spirits expo
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012-2013
- Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2012-2013
- SAQ's Net Earnings Rise 9.8%
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011–2012
- Financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011-2012
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2011-2012
- SAQ's net earnings rise 5.5% to reach $914.7 million
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2010-2011
- Press releases
- Social responsibility
- Doing business with the SAQ
- Shopping at the SAQ
- Contact us
The SAQ offers rental wine cellars at its head office as well as at the Île-des-Sœurs and avenue Laurier Ouest stores in Montréal. These walk-in type cellars have capacities ranging from 400 to 4,000 bottles.
Description of the cellars
Fitted with pine walls and metal bottle racks, the cellars feature controlled temperature and humidity to provide guaranteed optimal cellaring conditions. These quiet, softly lit facilities are equipped with surveillance cameras and are accessible around the clock using a magnetic card and individual key. Access is limited to renters in full confidentiality.
The leases cover one year, from April 1 to March 31. The rent is currently $2.55 per bottle space per year*, to which are added sales taxes. Renters can also reserve,
free of charge, a 12-person tasting room with glasses.
* If you rent a cellar after April 1, the annual rate will be adjusted proportionally to the effective rental period.
To learn more, please contact the cellar rental service at : email@example.com