- The SAQ
- Financial results at the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Results for the third quarter of 2014-2015
- Results for the second quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014–2015
- Quebec wine sales up 40%
- Financial results for fiscal 2013-2014
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for the second quarter of 2013–2014
- A special place for Quebec wines
- New president and chief executive officer as of January 1, 2014
- The SAQ presents the 2nd edition of Happy November!
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for fiscal 2012-2013
Press releases - archives
- SAQ presents CHIHULY at MBAM
- Generous Wines - Results
- Generous Wines
- Change in the chairmanship on May 1, 2013
- Véronique Rivest remporte la 2e place à Tokyo
- Go Véro Tokyo!
- Third edition of the Quebec City wine and spirits expo
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012-2013
- Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2012-2013
- SAQ's Net Earnings Rise 9.8%
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011–2012
- Financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011-2012
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2011-2012
- SAQ's net earnings rise 5.5% to reach $914.7 million
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2010-2011
- Press releases
- Social responsibility
- Doing business with the SAQ
- Shopping at the SAQ
- Contact us
SUPPLIERS OF BEVERAGE ALCOHOL PRODUCTS
Agents and suppliers of wines, beers and spirits who want to do business with the SAQ can refer to the SAQ-B2B online gateway.
This website contains all documents related to the merchandising of products at the SAQ.
Suppliers of goods and services
Suppliers of goods and services who want to reply to the SAQ’s calls for tenders can visit the Système électronique d’appel d’offres (SEAO) website, where all public calls for tenders are posted. The site also lists the contracts awarded by the SAQ.
See the procedure (PDF - 246 KB - French only) for obtaining the calls-for-tenders and the list of contracts awarded by the SAQ.
Suppliers of goods and services who want to register as SAQ suppliers must fill out the following documents and email them to email@example.com.