“Tag” your wine list
More than eight SAQ customers in ten (81%) have heard about taste tags and 82% expect to use them on a future visit to the SAQ. In addition, 70% of consumers feel that the tags make choosing a wine in a restaurant easier. SAQ Restauration recommends that you take advantage of this trend by adding taste tags to your wine list.
What are the advantages of adding taste tags to your wine list?
- Your customers will easily choose the bottle that goes best with the dish they’ve ordered.
- The taste tags will add value to your wine list.
- You will increase your sales and tips.
SAQ Restauration has put together a complete kit with all the tools necessary to add taste tags to your wine list and announce it in your establishment.
The taste tag kit contains:
- French- and English-language copies of the standards manual
- Examples of how to add tags to a wine list
- Stickers for the door
- Tent cards
- Promotional aprons
- USB key.
- The licence to use the Taste Tags à la carte kit is granted for a one-year period and is renewable on each expiry date.
- The licence is granted free of charge in exchange for a wine-focused promotional activity of the restaurateur's choosing.
To obtain your kit, contact one of our Centres de relation clientèle – Restauration by telephone or email.