- The SAQ
- SAQ cannabis info
- Financial results at the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Results for the third quarter of 2014-2015
- Results for the second quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014–2015
- Quebec wine sales up 40%
- Financial results for fiscal 2013-2014
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for the second quarter of 2013–2014
- A special place for Quebec wines
- New president and chief executive officer as of January 1, 2014
- The SAQ presents the 2nd edition of Happy November!
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for fiscal 2012-2013
Press releases - archives
- SAQ presents CHIHULY at MBAM
- Generous Wines - Results
- Generous Wines
- Change in the chairmanship on May 1, 2013
- Véronique Rivest remporte la 2e place à Tokyo
- Go Véro Tokyo!
- Third edition of the Quebec City wine and spirits expo
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012-2013
- Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2012-2013
- SAQ's Net Earnings Rise 9.8%
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011–2012
- Financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011-2012
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2011-2012
- SAQ's net earnings rise 5.5% to reach $914.7 million
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2010-2011
- Doing business with the SAQ
- Shopping at the SAQ
- Contact us
SAQ BOARD MEMBERS RECEIVE NO SPECIAL PRIVILEGES OR FULL OR PARTIAL DISCOUNTS
April 12, 2013
In response to the article “Avantages en liquide” published in La Presse on April 12, the SAQ wants to correct an erroneous claim made in the article.
The SAQ reaffirms that, with respect to SAQ products, no special privileges or full or partial discounts are given to the members of the government corporation’s Board of Directors. This policy is in compliance with Order-in-Council 610-2006, which, since 2006, has specified the rules governing directors’ compensation.
The correct information about this topic was given to La Presse newspaper on March 11.
For its part, the information presented in the article on the taxable benefit granted to Board members and on the discount granted to outlet employees is correct and accurately reflects the information provided on April 4 in response to an access-to-information request.