- The SAQ
- SAQ cannabis info
- Financial results at the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Results for the third quarter of 2014-2015
- Results for the second quarter of fiscal 2014-2015
- Financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014–2015
- Quebec wine sales up 40%
- Financial results for fiscal 2013-2014
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for the second quarter of 2013–2014
- A special place for Quebec wines
- New president and chief executive officer as of January 1, 2014
- The SAQ presents the 2nd edition of Happy November!
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2013–2014
- Financial results for fiscal 2012-2013
Press releases - archives
- SAQ presents CHIHULY at MBAM
- Generous Wines - Results
- Generous Wines
- Change in the chairmanship on May 1, 2013
- Véronique Rivest remporte la 2e place à Tokyo
- Go Véro Tokyo!
- Third edition of the Quebec City wine and spirits expo
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012-2013
- Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2012-2013
- SAQ's Net Earnings Rise 9.8%
- Financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011–2012
- Financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011-2012
- Financial results for the first quarter of 2011-2012
- SAQ's net earnings rise 5.5% to reach $914.7 million
- Financial results for the third quarter of 2010-2011
- Doing business with the SAQ
- Shopping at the SAQ
- Contact us
February 28, 2014
A wine-bottling industry has existed in Quebec for several decades now.
This local industry bottles high-quality wines that are sold mainly through the grocer and convenience store network. Around 50 of its products can also be found on the SAQ’s shelves. Half of those products are wines packaged in one-litre or larger containers – for example, three- or four-litre viniers (box wines).
The wines are appreciated by our customers and go a long way toward meeting the demand for large size containers.
The quality of the wines is beyond question. All wines sold in Quebec are tested in our laboratory, which is renowned the world over for its high quality control standards.