Henschke Henry's Seven 2013
The cuvee's name is a reference to the first vineyard planted by Henry Evans in Keyneton in 1853, totaling seven hectares and one of the first to welcome French and Spanish varietals in Southern Australia. The wine unites Syrah, Grenache, Viognier and Mourvèdre form Barossa and Eden Valley and is aged 10 months in casks, which yields a mouth full of black fruits, spices, eucalyptus, tobacco and chocolate.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Shiraz 60 %, Grenache 26 %, Mataro 7 %, Viognier 7 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer C.A. Henschke & co.
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 10209502
- UPC code 09320909001702