- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.3 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL F. Plouzeau-Dom. de la Garrelière
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 10211397
- UPC code 03760027690130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.