Elaborated according to the precepts of organic agriculture by the talented François Plouzeau, this flagship wine of the estate is based on low yields and reveals a strong personality. Sauvignon vinified for two-thirds in vats and the rest in barrels, this white displays a singular expression of linden and lemon combined with herbal and mineral notes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.3 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL F. Plouzeau-Dom. de la Garrelière
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 10211397
- UPC code 03760027690130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.