Le Serre Nuove is part of the large Frescobaldi family, along with the exceptional Ornellaia and Masseto. This 2017 cuvée is made up of Merlot (54%), Cabernet Sauvignon (26%), Cabernet Franc (14%) and Petit Verdot (6%). Very elegant in this vintage, the wine unveils notes of licorice, dark chocolate, blackcurrant and roasting that last into the persistent finish.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Bolgheri
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 36 %, Merlot 32 %, Cabernet franc 20 %, Petit verdot 12 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ornellaia e Masseto
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 10223574
- UPC code 00818201020532
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.