The solid work the Perrin family has done in Southern Rhone for the past 6 generations has paid off hugely. Guided by Jacques Perrin's philosophy of excellence, this estate is winning critics all over with wines faithfully expressing their terroir's unique character such as the La Gille located mid-hill, just under the Gigondas village centre. Voluminous and heady, the mouth unveils accents of liquorice, cocoa and cassis.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Perrin et Fils SA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10267905
- UPC code 03296180007039
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.