«A hint of grapefruit and white flowers. A classic Bordeaux blend. Mostly Sauvignon and Sémillon, with some Muscadelle to round things out.»
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Entre-Deux-Mers
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 64 %, Sémillon 28 %, Muscadelle 8 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EURL du Château Sainte-Marie
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10269151
- UPC code 03760002310077
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.