- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Sauternes
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sémillon 95 %, Sauvignon blanc 4 %, Muscadelle 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 150 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Lahiteau et Fils
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10269521
- UPC code 03540350111935
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.