A Rioja classic, this red aged 2 years in American casks shows good structure thanks to its dense tannins. The mouthfeel evokes black fruits, sweet spices and wood, on a slightly roasted background.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 90 %, Graciano 7 %, Mazuelo 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas de Los Herederos Marques de Riscal
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10270881
- UPC code 08410869450014
- Aromas cocoa, coffee, cooked fruit, toasted wood
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Deer burgers with barbecue sauce and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 13 minutes
Grilled beef tenderloin with chilean pebre saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 16 to 18 minutes
Tourtière (meat pie) from Lac Saint-JeanPreparation 30 minutes / Refrigerate : 8 hoursCooking time about 4 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.