Cave de Chautagne Altesse Roussette de Savoie 2017
A lovely introduction to Savoie wines. The cellar, named after the Chautagne region where it is located, resides some 15 kilometers from Aix-les-Bains. It was founded in 1952 and today counts around 50 members and 135 hectares of vines. Made from the Altesse varietal, this Roussette de Savoie is quite lively and offers a supple mouth featuring a bouquet of pear, honeysuckle lime zest and limestone.
- Country France
- Region Savoie et Bugey
- Designation of origin Roussette de Savoie
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Altesse 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Chautagne
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10272211
- UPC code 03385796020027
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.