Artisan quality at an affordable price! Indigenous yeasts, aging on lees, and wellbalanced wood give Kumeu River wines a decidedly Burgundian style that's on a par with Côte d'Or whites.
- Country New Zealand
- Region North Island, Auckland
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Kumeu River Wines Ltd
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 10281184
- UPC code 09416504004627
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon blanquette mini-casserolesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Wild mushroom vol-au-vent with creamy Quebec cheese saucePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Ham-and-pear pizza pocketsPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 35 minutes