Lungarotti Rubesco Riserva Vigna Monticchio 2009
Cantine Lungarotti, founded by Giorgio Lungarotti, is a benchmark in Umbria. This reserve cuvée, a blend of Sangiovese (70%) and Canaiolo (30%), has such pronounced wood notes it makes you think of dark rum. A potent affair, and rustic in the best sense of that term, the palate is tannic and communicates animal, spice and roasted flavours. Definitely a wine worth revisiting in a few years!
- Country Italy
- Region Umbria
- Designation of origin Torgiano Rosso Riserva
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 70 %, Canaiolo 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantine Lungarotti SPA
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10295789
- UPC code 08016044005507
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.