"Lovely harmony. This starts with an explosive nose of toasted brioche, mineral and honey, adding a citrus element on the palate, all in a firm, full-bodied package. Lingering aftertaste of grilled hazelnuts."
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 60 %, Chardonnay 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 8.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Ruinart
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 10326004
- UPC code 03185370283905
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.