Know any California wine aficionados? With its ripe black fruit aromas and roasted notes, this Cabernet Sauvignon is just the ticket. Long, rich and fleshy, it's certain to please.
- Country United States
- Region California
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 77 %, Merlot 10 %, Petit verdot 9 %, Barbera 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 4.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 10327630
- UPC code 00088232005604
- Aromas blackcurrant, dark chocolate, oak, roasting, vanilla
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.