This white is a favourite both for Quebecers and prestigious American magazine Wine Spectator. A perfect match with spring rolls, fish and seafood.
- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Marlborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Kim Crawford Wines Ltd.
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 10327701
- UPC code 00689352009611
- Aromas boxwood, citrus, grapefruit, limestone
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Salmon rillettesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
SushiPreparation 40 to 50 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes (rice)