This white is a favourite both for Quebecers and prestigious American magazine Wine Spectator. A perfect match with spring rolls, fish and seafood.
- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Marlborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Kim Crawford Wines Ltd.
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 10327701
- UPC code 00689352009611
- Aromas boxwood, citrus, grapefruit, limestone
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.