Casanova di Neri, one of Montalcino's finest estates, delivers a seductive Rosso di Montalcino, filled with persistent cherry and licorice flavours. Many producers embarked on this «baby Brunello» trend, aimed to deliver a more accessible, less serious and ready-to-drink wine. Neri's cuvee is made with Sangiovese Grosso grapes from vines aged 20 years on average, and is aged 15 months in oak casks.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Sangiovese grosso 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Az. Agr. Casanova di Neri
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10335226
- UPC code 08025862120033
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.