Borsao Tres Picos Garnacha 2012
The more high-end cuvee of the Borsao estate. Grapes come from Grenache old vines planted at high altitudes.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Campo de Borja
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Borsao SA
- Promoting agent ROY + CO. Sélections Inc.
- SAQ code 10362380
- Aromas black fruit, candied cherry, oak, sweet spices, tobacco
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.