- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Canterbury/Waipara valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sherwood Estate Wines
- Promoting agent Langevin Inc.
- SAQ code 10384061
- UPC code 09417955616735
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef carpaccio with arugula and ParmesanPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Pork tenderlion with cranberries and orangePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Grilled asparagus salad with Parmesan and medium-boiled eggPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 10 minutes