Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.8 %
- Sugar content 9.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Caymus Vineyard
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10413790
- UPC code 00017224712107
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Venison medallion with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Beef stew with vegetables and barleyPreparation 25 to 30 minutesCooking time 5 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.