Its name, Grandarella, evokes the ancestral technique of «Appasimento» typical to Veneto and at which Masi excels. The process consists of drying the grapes outside before fermentation.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Delle Venezie
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Refosco 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 5.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Masi Agricola SPA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10431306
- UPC code 08002062001591
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.