Faustino I Rioja Gran Reserva 2011
What a great opportunity to discover the region’s wines already showing a few years of aging! With over 10 years of aging already, this wine unveils notes of undergrowth and dried fruit. A must for game dishes with wild mushrooms.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 86 %, Graciano 9 %, Mazuelo 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.9 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Faustino
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée
- SAQ code 10483026
- UPC code 07410435512956
- Vintage tasted 2010
- Aromas blackberry, caramel, dried fruit, oak, prune, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Gnocchi with mushroom and red wine sauce, garnished with ParmesanPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.