Pierre Gaillard Transhumance 2017
Pierre Gaillard fell in love with a parcel of schist while driving to Banyuls. The name Transhumance is a reference to the movement of northern Rhône winemakers to other parts of France.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Faugères
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 35 %, Mourvèdre 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Pierre Gaillard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 10507307
- UPC code 03760088370460
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.