Ramos Pinto Duas Quintas 2015
Port lovers know Ramos Pinto for the remarkable tawny the estate produces. But the dry wines it turns out, in this case the white Duas Quintas, are also well worth a try. Made of Rabigato, Viosinho and a hint of Arinto from two estates located at 150 and 600-meter altitudes, the cuvee undergoes only 10% of cask aging. The result is fresh, nicely acidic and quite pleasant, like a spoonful of fruit salad.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Rabigato 50 %, Viosinho 40 %, Arinto 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adriano Ramos Pinto - Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée
- SAQ code 10668514
- UPC code 05601332007511
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.