From the popular Kim Crawford estate, here's an unoaked and ample Chardonnay with scents of orange peel, apple and toast. A must!
- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Marlborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Kim Crawford Wines Ltd.
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 10669470
- UPC code 00689352009628
- Aromas Golden apple, orange, pear, toasted bread
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C