A copious, mouth-filling and rich wine. A palette of spices that's almost ras el hanout. Dark chocolate and currant. Warm and tannic, but never astringent, never heady. A mouth of licorice notes, evergreen, and a perfect texture.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 90 %, Merlot 7 %, Tannat 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Cosse Maisonneuve
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 10675001
- UPC code 03760037012069
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.