Perrin & Fils L’Andéol 2014
Tiny production from a twohectare vineyard site. Matured mainly in stainless steel, so showing great fruit purity.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Perrin et Fils SA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10678149
- UPC code 03296180006711
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.