La Fille Couillaud Lord De La Ragotière Chardonnay
- Country France
- Region Centre-Ouest, Val de Loire
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Fille Couillaud
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 10690501
- UPC code 03412251018012
- Aromas almond, chalk, floral notes, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Spring RollsPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Poached sole fillet with white wine saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Spaghetti with clams and lemonPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.