Concha y Toro Marques de Casa Concha Merlot 2015
Since its creation in 1883 by Don Melchor de Santiago Concha y Toro, the business has become one of the biggest of the wine world. It owns the second largest amount of hectares planted in the world, including some of the best vineyards and estates of Chile and Argentina. This Merlot cuvee, from a selection of wines born out of unique vineyards and named after the family title given by Felipe V King of Spain in 1718, offers a fresh and fleshy mouth featuring flavours of ripe black fruits, oak and spices.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Rappel
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Merlot 88 %, Cabernet sauvignon 12 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Concha y Toro
- Promoting agent Escalade Wines & Spirits Inc.
- SAQ code 10694261
- UPC code 07804320253480