Canadian Burgundy! For Jancis Robinson, Clos Jordanne is the most impressive Pinot Noir producer in Ontario. A partnership between Canadian company Vincor (constellation Brands) and Boisset corporation, the estate has been focusing from the very beginning on getting the most out of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, typical Burgundy varietals. A blend of grapes from the villages of Claystone Terrace, Le Clos Jordanne and Talon Ridge, this cuvee features tight tannins and is marked by flavours of cherry stone, cedar, spices, licorice and wood.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Clos Jordanne
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 10745487
- UPC code 00871601003208
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.