King varietal of the Lavaux Vineyard Terraces (part of the UNESCO World Heritage List), Chasselas brings pleasing freshness and frank notes of flowers, green apple and chalk to this wine. It is produced by brothers Jean-François and Michel Dizerens, whose 20 hectares of vine feed a cellar with an abundant offer, split into many product selections.
- Country Switzerland
- Region Vaud
- Designation of origin Lavaux
- Regulated Designation Appellation origine controlée (AOC)
- Grape variety Chasselas 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.7 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J & M Dizerens SA
- Promoting agent Sélection du Mistral Inc.
- SAQ code 10790528
- UPC code 07611429882707
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.