- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albert Bichot
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10845357
- UPC code 00087113111359
- Aromas almond, Granny Smith apple, white flowers
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.