A mouth-filling wine typical of the region, with a bouquet marked by American oak élevage. This dry, full-bodied and woody red displays a fresh acidity and fleshy tannins. A perfect pick for beef kefta brochettes.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer El Coto de Rioja SA
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10857569
- UPC code 08410537050126
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas coconut, plum, roasting, vanilla
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.