Flagship of the estate, this wine is made solely from Grenache vines aged up to 70 years, evolving on the foothills of Moncayo, the highest peak of the Iberian mountain chain, which inspired the name of the wine.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Campo de Borja
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 16 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Alto Moncayo SA
- Promoting agent ROY + CO. Sélections Inc.
- SAQ code 10860944
- UPC code 01836840000202
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bison burgers with blue cheesePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Texas barbecue beef ribs with spiced rum saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours