- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12.4 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albert Bichot
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10915298
- UPC code 00087113112158
- Aromas citrus, lemon, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Fattoush (Lebanese salad)Preparation 15 minCooking time 2 min
Squash, sage and goat cheese risottoPreparation 20 minCooking time 35 min
Smoked salmon sandwiches with herb and lemon cream cheesePreparation 10 minCooking time None
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.