A true bargain! Managed by brother and sister Filippo and Gioia Cresti since the 60s, this 80-hectare estate, of which 23 hectares are dedicated to vine-growing, is located in Castelnuovo Berardenga, in the southern part of the Chianti Classico area. Being aged for 12 months in French oak casks, the Fontalpino displays a superb maturity.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Carpineta Fontalpino
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10969747
- UPC code 08032584137058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.