- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux Supérieur
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer S.C. Dulon
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 11073424
- UPC code 03479210004868
- Aromas black fruit, red berries, spice, vegetable notes, woody notes
Drink now or keep 7 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.