Waterstone Cabernet-Sauvignon Napa Valley 2013
Exceptional quality-price ratio, according to many wine writers. A California Cab that's tannic enough to accompany juicy meat.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 82 %, Merlot 17 %, Cabernet franc 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Waterstone Vintners
- Promoting agent Agence Bénédictus inc.
- SAQ code 11156211
- UPC code 00831822001131
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Racks of lamb with rhubarb saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours